In response to a question about the level of NZNO fees, Kennerley said as a member of the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants, he paid professional fees of $800 a year and if he was working for the public, he would pay between $1000 and $1200 plus indemnity insurance.
What does NZICA stand for?
NZICA stands for New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NZICA
- New Zealand Institute of Agricultural Science
- New Zealand International Accounting Standards
- New Zealand Indoor Bowls Inc.
- New Zealanders in Belgium (est. 1990; Belgium)
- New Zealand International Beer Awards
- New Zealand International Business Forum
- New Zealand Institute of Building Surveyors, Inc.
- New Zealand Institute of Chemistry
- New Zealand International Campus (aka Crown Institute Limited)
- New Zealand Indian Central Association (est. 1926; Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Ice Cream Manufacturers Association
- New Zealand Information and Communications Technology Group (est. 2008)
- New Zealand in Depth (travel service; UK)
- New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships
- New Zealand Institute of Education
- New Zealand Institution of Engineers (now Association of Consulting Engineers New Zealand)
- New Zealand Institute of Environmental Health
- New Zealand Institute of Economic Research
- New Zealand Institute of Forestry
- New Zealand Infant Formula Marketers' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ICAI recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Canadian Institute for Chartered Accountants, and is also working with the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants.
The New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA) are working to boost collaboration in accounting qualifications, reporting standards and other areas.