Bloomberg research has stated that there was a 92 percent chance of no change as per the swap data collected by them and the New Zealand Institute of Economic research Inc's shadow board.
What does NZI stand for?
NZI stands for New Zealand Institute (think-tank)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NZI
We have 1 other meaning of NZI in our Acronym Attic
- New Zealand Human Resources, Ltd.
- New Zealand Hot Rod Association, Inc. (Tauranga, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Human Rights Commission
- New Zealand Health Survey
- New Zealand Hydrological Society (Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Health Technology Assessment
- New Zealand History Teachers' Association
- Noord-Zuid Hollandse Vervoer Maatschappij (Dutch transportation company)
- Nationaal Ziekenhuis Instituut (Dutch: National Hospital Institute)
- Neue Zeitschrift für Das Recht der Insolvenz und Sanierung (German: New Magazine for the Law of Insolvency and Restructuring)
- New Zealand Insurance
- New Zealand International Sevens (rugby tournament)
- New Zealand Institute of Architects
- New Zealand International Airlines Ltd. (Air New Zealand)
- New Zealand International Arts Festival
- New Zealand Institute for Advanced Study (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Institute of Agricultural Science
- New Zealand International Accounting Standards
- New Zealand Indoor Bowls Inc.
- New Zealanders in Belgium (est. 1990; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In response to a question about the level of NZNO fees, Kennerley said as a member of the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants, he paid professional fees of $800 a year and if he was working for the public, he would pay between $1000 and $1200 plus indemnity insurance.
The New Zealand Institute of Professional Photographers runs an annual print competition, which recognises excellence in photography.
The University of Queensland (UQ), Manukau Institute of Technology (MIT) and nine New Zealand institutes of technology/polytechnics (ITPs) have appointed Tribal to help make complex, time-consuming student administration processes a thing of the past.
The ICAI recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Canadian Institute for Chartered Accountants, and is also working with the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants.
In a typically Haggardian fusion of the literary and archaeological imaginations, the caves ultimately confirm Edward Tregear's theory, published in the Transactions and Proceedings of the New Zealand Institute the year before, that Maori were descendants of a once-literate Indo-European population that had migrated from Asia.
The New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA) are working to boost collaboration in accounting qualifications, reporting standards and other areas.
The experiment, led by Dr Roger Hurst at New Zealand Institute for Plant and Food Research, monitored the impact of blackcurrant extract on 10 untrained volunteers.