1) Trevor Daniell was the architect of the recently built library, chairperson of the local branch of the New Zealand Historic Places Trust (NZHPT) and chairperson of the Masterton Trust Lands Trust (MTLT), two groups who were to play an important role in the establishment of the Wairarapa Archive.
What does NZHPT stand for?
NZHPT stands for New Zealand Historic Places Trust
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Zealand Horological Institute (clock makers association)
- New Zealand Hemp Industries Association
- New Zealand Health Information Service
- New Zealand Horticulture Industry Training Organisation
- New Zealand Home Loans
- New Zealand Health Monitor
- New Zealand Hotels Online
- New Zealand Holiday Ownership Council
- New Zealand Healthcare Pharmacists' Association
- New Zealand Handloaders Pistol Club (Christchurch, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Human Resources, Ltd.
- New Zealand Hot Rod Association, Inc. (Tauranga, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Human Rights Commission
- New Zealand Health Survey
- New Zealand Hydrological Society (Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Health Technology Assessment
- New Zealand History Teachers' Association
- Noord-Zuid Hollandse Vervoer Maatschappij (Dutch transportation company)
- Nationaal Ziekenhuis Instituut (Dutch: National Hospital Institute)
- Neue Zeitschrift für Das Recht der Insolvenz und Sanierung (German: New Magazine for the Law of Insolvency and Restructuring)