nsf/indexmh/ guidelines-for-consultation-obstetric New Zealand Health Information Service.
What does NZHIS stand for?
NZHIS stands for New Zealand Health Information Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- New Zealand Handball Federation
- New Zealand Herpes Foundation
- New Zealand Hockey Federation (Auckland, NZ)
- New Zealand Hypnotherapy Federation (est. 1994)
- New Zealand Holstein Friesian Association (dairy farmers)
- New Zealand Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association
- New Zealand Holiday Homes (Auckland, NZ)
- New Zealand Home Health Association
- New Zealand Horological Institute (clock makers association)
- New Zealand Hemp Industries Association
- New Zealand Horticulture Industry Training Organisation
- New Zealand Home Loans
- New Zealand Health Monitor
- New Zealand Hotels Online
- New Zealand Holiday Ownership Council
- New Zealand Healthcare Pharmacists' Association
- New Zealand Handloaders Pistol Club (Christchurch, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Historic Places Trust
- New Zealand Human Resources, Ltd.
- New Zealand Hot Rod Association, Inc. (Tauranga, New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maori nursing and midwifery enrolments have rapidly increased in recent years, according to the New Zealand Health Information Service (www.
New Zealand Health Information Service (2000): Physiotherapy Workforce.
The Latest figures from the New Zealand Health Information Service are for the year 2003, in which 8027 people died of cancer.
Whangarei maternity services were recently mentioned in media coverage in relation to a New Zealand Health Information Service maternity report.
REFERENCE (1) New Zealand Health Information Service (2000) Non-practising Nurses and Midwives.