In late 2006, the New Zealand Food Safety Authority (NZFSA) released a risk management strategy for reducing incidence of poultry-associated foodborne campylobacteriosis.
What does NZFSA stand for?
NZFSA stands for New Zealand Food Safety Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NZFSA in our Acronym Attic
- New Zealand Formal Program Development Colloquium
- New Zealand Food Regulations (est. 1984)
- New Zealand Forest Research (Institute)
- New Zealand Forest Research Institute
- New Zealand Film Syndicate
- New Zealand Fire Service
- New Zealand Flying School
- New Zealand Forest Service (est. 1949)
- New Zealand Frog Survey (University of Otago)
- New Zealand Fur Seal (species)
- New Zealand Federation of Sled Dog Sports
- New Zealand Farming Systems in Uruguay
- New Zealand Futures Trust
- New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga
- Non Zero Flight Time (flight simulator)
- New Zealand Forces Technical Order (New Zealand Army)
- New Zealand FreeBSD (Free Berkeley Software Distribution) User Group
- New Zealand Federation of University Women
- New Zealand Family Violence Clearinghouse
- New Zealand Federation of Voluntary Welfare Organisations
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Zealand Food Safety Authority (NZFSA) warned that when consumed in high doses, caffeine could lead to irritability, anxiety, tremors, dizziness and insomnia and some people may experience short-term anxiety effects if consuming more than 3mg of caffeine daily for each kilogram of body weight.
Report prepared as part of a New Zealand Food Safety Authority contract for Scientific Services by Institute of Environmental Science and Research Limited.