Bazley is the chair of Environment Canterbury, the former chair of the New Zealand Fire Service Commission and a member of the Waitangi Tribunal.
What does NZFS stand for?
NZFS stands for New Zealand Fire Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NZFS
We have 2 other meanings of NZFS in our Acronym Attic
- New Zealand Family Physician (journal)
- New Zealand Financial Planning (est. 1987)
- New Zealand First Party
- New Zealand Foodsafe Partnership
- New Zealand Forest Products (New Zealand)
- New Zealand Formal Program Development Colloquium
- New Zealand Food Regulations (est. 1984)
- New Zealand Forest Research (Institute)
- New Zealand Forest Research Institute
- New Zealand Film Syndicate
- New Zealand Flying School
- New Zealand Forest Service (est. 1949)
- New Zealand Frog Survey (University of Otago)
- New Zealand Fur Seal (species)
- New Zealand Food Safety Authority
- New Zealand Federation of Sled Dog Sports
- New Zealand Farming Systems in Uruguay
- New Zealand Futures Trust
- New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga
- Non Zero Flight Time (flight simulator)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokeswoman for the New Zealand fire service said that teams were attending to multiple calls and the aftershocks had caused renewed "liquefaction, flooding, power lines down, falling debris, and burst sewer and water pipes.
Buildings would still be treated as if they contained survivors, said Jim Stuart-Black, who is in charge of the Urban Search and Rescue teams for the New Zealand Fire Service.
When the New Zealand Police and New Zealand Fire Service needed the power of a world leader in public safety and security software to help protect the country's more than four million residents, they chose Intergraph.
Clients include the majority of UK fire and rescue services, the civil protection division of the European Commission, the Scottish Ambulance Service and Australian and New Zealand fire services, the Swedish Rescue Services Agency, Qatar Petroleum and the UK Police National CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear) Training Centre.
Kenneth Harper, who recently returned to the province after stepping down as National Commander of the New Zealand Fire Service, was one of two non-executive appointments to the Authority announced last month.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- The Institute of Public Administration New Zealand (IPANZ) presented the New Zealand Police and the New Zealand Fire Service, both Intergraph[sup.
Clients include the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority, UK fire and rescue services, the European Commission, Emergency Management Australia and Australian and New Zealand fire services, the Swedish Rescue Services Agency and the UK Police National CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear) Centre.