CHECKING OUT the first catwalk outings of the new season online at New Zealand fashion week.
What does NZFW stand for?
NZFW stands for New Zealand Fashion Week
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NZFW
- New Zealand Farming Systems in Uruguay
- New Zealand Futures Trust
- New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga
- Non Zero Flight Time (flight simulator)
- New Zealand Forces Technical Order (New Zealand Army)
- New Zealand FreeBSD (Free Berkeley Software Distribution) User Group
- New Zealand Federation of University Women
- New Zealand Family Violence Clearinghouse
- New Zealand Federation of Voluntary Welfare Organisations
- New Zealand Farmers Weekly
- New Zealand Four Wheel Drive Association Inc.
- Near Zero Growth (Michelin tire)
- Nederlandsch Zendeling Genootschap (Dutch: Netherlands Missionary Society; est. 1797)
- New Zealand Gazette (government newspaper)
- New Zealand Geographer (journal; New Zealand Geographical Society)
- New Zealand Golf
- Niman, Zemans, Gelgoot LLP (law firm; Toronto, ON, Canada)
- New Zealand Garrison Artillery
- New Zealand Geothermal Association (International Geothermal Association)
- New Zealand Gliding Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
com GFA MEMBERS: * Amsterdam International Fashion Week (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) * New Zealand Fashion Week (Auckland, New Zealand) * Belgrade Fashion Week (Belgrade, Serbia) * Dublin Fashion Week (Dublin, Ireland) * Ukrainian Fashion Week (Kiev, Ukraine) * Malaysian International Fashion Week (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) * Moda Lisboa (Lisbon, Portugal) * Fashion Week Mexico (Mexico City, Mexico) * Miami Fashion Week (Miami, USA) * Russian Fashion Week (Moscow, Russia) * New York City Fashion Week (New York City, USA) * Oslo Fashion Week (Oslo, Norway) * Prague Fashion Week (Prague, Czech Republic) * Tel Aviv Fashion Week (Tel Aviv, Israel) SOURCE Global Fashion Association
The Baywatch star was present at the 9th annual Air New Zealand Fashion Week to launch the "fun, upbeat" clothing label A*Muse.
The former Baywatch babe showed off her famous assets and well-toned buttocks at the fourth day of New Zealand fashion week.
The former Playboy star, along with her co-designer Richie Rich, was at Air New Zealand Fashion Week to promote her runway show.
Byline: ANI Wellington, September 13 (ANI): Hottie Pamela Anderson will soon launch a new line of swimwear during Air New Zealand Fashion Week, according to reports.
Anderson, 42, is set to bring some of her own skimpy swimwear range, Muse, co-designed by Richie Rich, into New Zealand fashion week this September.