Global Banking News-March 13, 2013--Banks bet that New Zealand dollar would appreciate(C)2013 ENPublishing - http://www.
What does NZD stand for?
NZD stands for New Zealand Dollar
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NZD
- New Zealand Computer Science Research Student Conference
- New Zealand Communications Security Standard
- New Zealand Community Trust (est. 1998)
- New Zealand Culinary Team
- New Zealand China Trade Association (est. 1981)
- New Zealand Clay Target Association
- New Zealand Council of Trade Unions
- New Zealand Credit Union
- New Zealand Carbon Exchange (emission unit trade brokerage)
- Naturistische Zwemvereniging Delft (Dutch: Naturist Swim Delft; est. 1990; Delft, Netherlands)
- Non-Zero Digit
- Nuova Zelanda Dollaro (Italian: New Zealand Dollar)
- New Zealand Deaf Association
- New Zealand Deerstalkers' Association
- New Zealand Dental Association
- New Zealand Design Archives
- New Zealand Dietetic Association
- New Zealand Dairy Board
- New Zealand Dietitians Board
- New Zealand Diploma in Business
Samples in periodicals archive:
There has been a big increase in demand for New Zealand dollars since the film was released earlier this month, according to foreign exchange company Travelex.
Any such move could be the trigger for the New Zealand dollar to gain ground against the Singapore dollar.
A welsh rugby fan who fell asleep while driving, veering across the road and killing another motorist, was ordered to pay nearly 10,000 New Zealand dollars by a judge today.
The dollar has fallen by approximately five percent against the British pound and the Japanese yen; by nearly 10 percent against the euro and the Canadian and Australian dollars; and by 14 percent against the New Zealand dollar.
The new currencies are the Czech Koruna, Danish Krone, Hong Kong Dollar, Hungarian Forint, New Zealand Dollar, Norwegian Krone, Polish Zloty, Singapore Dollar, Swedish Krona, and Swiss Franc.
Key said he would consider adjusting industrial laws to clarify the legal status of actors but pointed out that other factors such as the rising New Zealand dollar would also affect the studio's decision.
Global Banking News-10 June 2010-UBS - difficult for New Zealand dollar to rally(C)2010 ENPublishing - http://www.