if necessary, transfer ownership to a separate entity, such as the New Zealand College of Physiotherapy (NZCP), so that the NZSP did not have two 'official journals'.
What does NZCP stand for?
NZCP stands for New Zealand College of Physiotherapy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NZCP
We have 4 other meanings of NZCP in our Acronym Attic
- New Zealand Co-Operatives Association
- New Zealand College of Optometrists
- New Zealand Companies Office
- New Zealand College of Midwives
- New Zealand Conditions of Practice
- Negative Zero Crossing Point (signals)
- New Zealand Car Parts
- New Zealand Centre for Photography (est. 1985)
- New Zealand Children's Press (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand College of Pharmacists
- New Zealand Cycleway Project (New Zealand Ministry of Tourism)
- New Zealand Canoe Polo Association
- New Zealand Centre for Precision Agriculture
- New Zealand Cricket Players' Association
- New Zealand Catholic Primary Principals' Association
- New Zealand Centre for Political Research
- New Zealand Carnivorous Plant Society (est. 1982)
- New Zealand Christian Pacifist Society (Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Coastal Policy Statement
- New Zealand Car Rental
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contribution to the professional and scientific literature presents many challenges, rewards, and opportunities for learning: it is essential for the credibility of academic physiotherapists (Rose 1984), for specialist and consultant level practitioners (Chartered Society of Physiotherapy 2002, New Zealand College of Physiotherapy 2005), and also can be a hugely rewarding enterprise.