Late last month, NZNO, the College of Nurses Aotearoa and the New Zealand College of Midwives sent an open letter to Health Workforce New Zealand (HWNZ), outlining some of their concerns about HWNZ's performance since its establishment in 2009.
What does NZCOM stand for?
NZCOM stands for New Zealand College of Midwives
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Zealand Cosmetic Laboratories (est. 1946)
- New Zealand Chinese Language Association
- New Zealand Centre for Latin American Studies (University of Auckland)
- New Zealand College of Midwives
- New Zealand Country Music Association
- New Zealand Census-Mortality Study (University of Otago)
- New Zealand Chamber Orchestra (est. 1987)
- New Zealand Co-Operatives Association
- New Zealand College of Optometrists
- New Zealand Companies Office
- New Zealand Conditions of Practice
- Negative Zero Crossing Point (signals)
- New Zealand Car Parts
- New Zealand Centre for Photography (est. 1985)
- New Zealand Children's Press (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand College of Pharmacists
- New Zealand College of Physiotherapy
- New Zealand Cycleway Project (New Zealand Ministry of Tourism)
- New Zealand Canoe Polo Association
- New Zealand Centre for Precision Agriculture
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier this year, the editorial group met with the New Zealand College of Midwives to discuss the challenges of ensuring a quality journal publication and to clarify optimal editorial processes.
New Zealand Members of the New Zealand College of Midwives marked the International Day with diverse local activities: Members gathered at the Ata Rangi Unit in Hastings for afternoon tea, where midwives and support staff celebrated their complementary roles together.
The New Zealand College of Midwives (NZCOM) and the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists have welcomed the funding announcement.
Elsewhere in New Zealand there were a diversity of creative ways to celebrate: * appearance on TVNZ's "Breakfast" programme * release of helium balloons * a 'sausage sizzle' * a pamper and nurture day for local midwives * wearing of T-shirts with "Midwives helping 57,000 people out in NZ every year" * morning tea with information and product stalls * picnic and bouncy castle for midwives and families In a 'global message' sent on the day, Karen Guilliland of the New Zealand College of Midwives (NZCOM) congratulated NZ women on the recent rise in rates of exclusively breastfed babies and said 'Women birthing in New Zealand have access to a maternity system that is .
New Zealand College of Midwives Journal, 35, 15-18.
The New Zealand College of Midwives celebrated its 20th anniversary this year.
New Zealand College of Midwives Journal, 28, 12-15.