Summary: DURBAN: The New Zealand Black Caps will be underdogs on their cricket tour of South .
What does NZBC stand for?
NZBC stands for New Zealand Black Caps (cricket team)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NZBC
We have 4 other meanings of NZBC in our Acronym Attic
- non-return to zero bit
- Norges Zoohandleres Bransjeforening (Norwegian: Norwegian Pet Trade Organization)
- New Zealand Black x New Zealand White
- New Zealand Black/White F1 Hybrid (mice)
- New Zealand Black x New Zealand White F1 (mouse hybrid)
- New Zealand Bar Association
- New Zealand Basketball Association (est. 1924)
- New Zealand Biotechnology Association (now Baking Industry Association of New Zealand)
- New Zealand Broadcasting Authority (est. 1969)
- New Zealand Broadcasting Board (New Zealand)
- New Zealand Blogging Corporation
- New Zealand Book Council (reading promotion)
- New Zealand Born Chinese
- New Zealand Broadcasting Corporation
- New Zealand Building Code
- New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation (Newmarket, Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Business Council for Sustainable Development
- New Zealand Bravery Decoration (est. 1999)
- New Zealand Business Directory
- New Zealand Business Excellence Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zimbabwe Sports Minister David Coltart has said the New Zealand Black Caps are obliged to tour and has appealed to Wellington to give his coalition government a chance.
Byline: By Iain GILMOUR WEST INDIES pair Denesh Ramdin and Wavell Hinds combined to deny the New Zealand Black Caps a whitewash in the one-day series in Auckland.