The rate of the "liberated" New Zaire is fixed every week at a meeting of exchange dealers whose status has been formerly recognised by representatives of the banks and by the General Commissioner, who claims to play the role of a "moderator".
What does ZRN stand for?
ZRN stands for New Zaire (currency code; now CDF)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZRN
- Zero Reference Level (cardiography)
- Zero Risk Level
- Zurich Research Laboratory
- Zweckverband Schienenpersonennahverkehr Ruhr-Lippe (German transportation system)
- Zero Redundancy Linear Array
- Zmanda Recovery Manager
- Zone Relay Module
- Zope Registration Manager (website hosting; est. 1995; Fredericksburg, VA)
- Zukunft Rhein Main (German: Future Rhein-Main; community organization)
- Za Raziskavo Materiala in Konstrukcij, Ltd. (civil engineering; Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Rigid Training Airship (US Navy)
- Zirconium Nitride
- Zone Radio Network (2000-2009)
- Zeliangrong Revolutionary National Front (political group; Calcutta, India)
- Zomi Reunification Organisation
- Zomi Revolutionary Organization
- Zwemclub Rosas Oostakker (Dutch; Belgian swim club; est. 1976)
- Zirconium Oxide (chemical compound)
- Zachodniopomorska Regionalna Organizacja Turystyczna (Polish: Zachodniopomorska Regional Tourist Organization)
- Pennsylvania Railway Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
The exchange rate for the zaire as published in the Financial Times of London shows that since the new zaire was introduced late last year, its exchange rate has plunged from Z4.
But the main problem since the introduction of the new zaire (NZ) - at a rate of one new zaire for 3m old zaires - was a spectacular rise in the inflation rate, which is variously assessed at between 200% and 300% (many banking sources contend that it is even higher).