Eat up the Big Apple with rates at the upscale New Yorker Hotel from $134 3.
What does NYH stand for?
NYH stands for New Yorker Hotel (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYH
We have 7 other meanings of NYH in our Acronym Attic
- New York Garden Trust (New York Restoration Project)
- New York Garbage Truck Cycle (fuel emission study; West Virginia University)
- New York Group for Technology Transfer
- New York Ground Zero
- Nancy Yanes-Hoffman (medical writing services)
- New York Harbor
- New York Harriers (est. 1988; running club)
- New York Herald
- New York Highlanders (baseball team, 1903 - 1912)
- New York Hospital
- New York Heart Association
- New York Heavy Artillery
- New York Holstein Association (cow breeders organization; Ithaca, NY)
- New York Housing Authority
- North Yorkshire Health Authority (England, UK)
- New York Heart Association Classification (now Classification of Functional Capacity and Objective Assessment; American Heart Association)
- New York Heart Association Functional Class
- Navigating Your Health Benefits
- New York Hardcore
- New York Housing Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
In later years, the church adopted a lower profile and focused on building a business empire that included the Washington Times newspaper, the New Yorker Hotel in Manhattan, and Bridgeport University in Connecticut.
LONG-HAUL TRAVEL * NEW YORK: Hayes & Jarvis (0844 415 1918) offers three nights' room-only at three-star New Yorker Hotel for pounds 399, saving pounds 222, ex-Heathrow with Delta Airlines Jan 20.
Three nights in New York Room only, pounds 499pp Departing on January 9, Hayes & Jarvis is offering three-night breaks to the Big Apple staying at the New Yorker Hotel, for pounds 499 per person (based on two sharing).
and Caribbean media communities during a special Caribbean Media Awards Luncheon on June 11 at the New Yorker Hotel as part of Caribbean Week in New York 2009.
Fast on the heels of the company's successful electrical renovation at the New Yorker Hotel, Crana is again working an interior renovation of an "open for business" establishment--Hotel 57, located at 130 East 57th Street.
1930: City's largest hotel, the New Yorker, opens The 43-story, 2,500-room New Yorker Hotel was the tallest and biggest hotel in New York City when it opened in the early weeks of the Great Depression 79 years ago this month.
CAPTION(S): READER Richard Barton sent in this photo of Liverpool seamen enjoying a dance in the New Yorker Hotel, New York in 1960.