November Beauford Delaney: From New York to Paris * Philadelphia: Philadelphia Museum of Art, Nov.
What does NYP stand for?
NYP stands for New York to Paris (Charles Lindbergh's 1927 flight/aircraft)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NYP
We have 28 other meanings of NYP in our Acronym Attic
- New York Oracle Users Group
- National Youth Orchestra of Wales
- New York, Ontario and Western Railway
- Name Your Poison
- Nanyang Polytechnic (tertiary institute in the Republic of Singapore)
- National Youth Project (various locations)
- Network of Young Professionals (various locations)
- New York Pennsylvania Station
- New York Post (tabloid)
- New York Press
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- New Yorker Phantoms (German basketball team)
- Not Yet Published
- Not Your Problem
- Neuropeptide Y Receptor Y3
- New York Power Authority
- New York Press Association (Albany, NY)
- New York Production Alliance (New York, NY)
- North Yorkshire Police Authority (England, UK)
- North Yorkshire Probation Area (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scene 3 Narrator C: In 1919, Raymond Orteig, a New York hotel owner, offered $25,000 to the first person who could fly nonstop from New York to Paris, France.
The price of a dozen items deemed essential for ``the ideal lifestyle in New York'' - items like a round-trip ticket from New York to Paris on a Concorde jet, Petrossian Russian beluga caviar and Dom Perignon champagne - rose by 3.