The researchers at the New York University School of Medicine and the Harvard Clinical Research Institute published the results of what they called the "largest and most comprehensive meta-analysis" comparing the use of stents as a nonsurgical alternative to carotid endarterectomy.
What does NYUSOM stand for?
NYUSOM stands for New York University School of Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New York Urban League Young Professionals
- New York University Medical Center
- New York University Medical Center's Institute of Environmental Medicine
- New York Unemployment Project (New York, NY)
- New York University Press (New York, NY)
- New York Urban Professionals Athletic League
- New York Underwater Photographic Society
- New York University Review of Law and Social Change
- New York University Skopje (Macedonia)
- New York University School of Law (New York City, NY, USA)
- National Yunlin University of Science and Technology (Taiwan)
- New York University-Washington Square (library)
- New York Voices (jazz group)
- New York Video Festival
- New York Venture Group
- New York Volunteer Infantry
- New Yorkers for Vaccination Information and Choice
- New York Vehicle Inspection Program (Department of Motor Vehicles; est. 2004)
- National Youth Victimization Prevention
- National Youth Volunteering Programme (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
vaginalis' genetic code, says Jane Carlton of New York University School of Medicine.
These results can be very applicable to the human population, especially in urban environments," says coauthor Lung Chi Chen, an associate professor of environmental medicine at the New York University School of Medicine.
Thurston, an associate professor of environmental medicine at the New York University School of medicine, children with asthma should be looked at as a signal to everyone.
New York University School of Medicine announced that it will construct a new 12-story, 200,000-SF biomedical research building in the heart of its campus along the East River in Manhattan.
from Washington University Medical School and served as a Research Fellow in Cardiology at New York University School of Medicine, New York Veterans Administration Medical Center as well as a Clinical Fellow in Cardiology at UCSF Moffitt & Long Hospitals.
Professor of Microbiology, New York University School of Medicine * Elie Wiesel, Honorary Member, Nobel Laureate - University Professor and Professor of Philosophy and Religion, Boston University * Gerald Weissmann, M.
Researchers report in the January Archives of Neurology that 66 people taking memantine for Alzheimer's disease continued to benefit for a year, the longest test of the drug to date, says coauthor Barry Reisberg, a geriatric psychiatrist at New York University School of Medicine.