Marian Miller Hamburg, EdD, a former New York University public health professor, died Oct.
What does NYU stand for?
NYU stands for New York University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYU
- New York Technical Services Librarians (New York, NY)
- National Youth Traffic Safety Month
- New York Table Tennis Foundation
- New York Times Travel Show (New York, NY)
- New York Turtle and Tortoise Society
- National Youth Theatre of Wales
- New York Theatre Workshop (New York, NY)
- New York Taxi Workers Alliance
- New York Travel Writers Association
- New York Undercover (TV show)
- New York Unlimited (online community)
- New York University Abu Dhabi (New York and United Arab Emirates)
- Not Your Usual Bollocks
- New York Unicycle Club (est. 2001)
- New York Upper Connecticut
- New York Uniform Commercial Code (business regulation)
- New York Union Child Care Coalition
- New York University Chinese Culture Club
- New York University College of Dentistry
- New York University College of Nursing
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a board member for The Lower Manhattan Development Corporation, Mayor Bloomberg's Commission on Economic Opportunity, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York University, The New York Center for Autism, The Alliance for Downtown New York and The Partnership for New York City.
Over the past 25 years, he was a trustee or board member of nonprofit organizations such as the New York University Graduate School of Business Advisory Board, the YMCA of Greater New York and the New York State Crime Commission.
in Performance Studies from New York University (1983).
Spurred by fierce competition for students, colleges and universities from Florida State to New York University are plunging headlong into the rapidly evolving world of online education, a world that barely existed five years ago.
Vidette Todaro-Franceschi received her PhD from New York University in January, 1998.
in banking and finance from New York University Graduate School of Business Administration.
Whether a medical breakthrough helps 50 or 50 million patients, pharma sales are not the only measure for outstanding scientific innovation," said Gerald Weissmann, MD, editor-in-chief, The FASEB Journal, Professor Emeritus of Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, and Prix Galien USA Committee Chair.