500 of the ICC Publication and (viii) confirmation, that any payment under the L / C to be made from its own resources, (ix) legal opinion of the legal adviser of the guarantor with respect to the existence and representation confirmation (Capacity) and enforceability (Enforceability) and (x ) express waiver of the application of section 5-112 of the New York Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) or applicable successor provisions accordingly.
What does NYUCC stand for?
NYUCC stands for New York Uniform Commercial Code (business regulation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- New York Theatre Workshop (New York, NY)
- New York Taxi Workers Alliance
- New York Travel Writers Association
- New York Undercover (TV show)
- New York University
- New York Unlimited (online community)
- New York University Abu Dhabi (New York and United Arab Emirates)
- Not Your Usual Bollocks
- New York Unicycle Club (est. 2001)
- New York Upper Connecticut
- New York Union Child Care Coalition
- New York University Chinese Culture Club
- New York University College of Dentistry
- New York University College of Nursing
- New York Uncontested Divorce (legal software)
- New York Underground Disco (record label)
- New York University Downtown Hospital
- New York Urban Debate League (IMPACT Coalition)
- New York University Environmental Law Journal
- New York Underground Film Festival
Samples in periodicals archive:
In April 2007, New York's highest court concluded that the notes at issue in this case were "securities" as defined by Article 8 of the New York Uniform Commercial Code.
based CDB Infotek announced that, as a first step, New York Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) filings are now available through the Bar Association web site (www.