Irvin, New York Theological Seminary, considers the city in the mission of God.
What does NYTS stand for?
NYTS stands for New York Theological Seminary (est. 1900; New York, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYTS
- New York Trombone Quartet
- New York Thoroughbred Racing Association
- New York Trail Riders Alliance (Motorcyclists)
- New York Times Review of Books
- New York Times Regional Media Group
- New York Times Regional Newspaper Group
- New York Tax Reform Organization
- New York Trail Riders Organization
- New York Teacher Rating Scale (student-behavior assessment)
- National Youth Tobacco Survey
- New York Theosophical Society (New York, NY)
- New York Times Syndicate (newspaper publishing)
- National Youth Tobacco Survey Conducted During the Spring of 2000
- New York Temporary State Commission on Lobbying
- New York Technical Services Librarians (New York, NY)
- National Youth Traffic Safety Month
- New York Table Tennis Foundation
- New York Times Travel Show (New York, NY)
- New York Turtle and Tortoise Society
- National Youth Theatre of Wales
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jews for Racial and Economic Justice (JFREJ), Judson Memorial Church, Lower Manhattan Democrats (LMD), Manhattan Young Democrats, Middle East Crisis Response (MECR), Muslim Consultative Network, Muslim Public Affairs Council -NYC New York Civil Liberties Union, New York Theological Seminary, New York City New Sanctuary Movement, Pax Christi Metro New York, The Dialogue Project, The New York City Chapter of Humanist Party, The Shalom Center, Woodstock International and Talat Hamdani Mother of Mohammad Salman Hamdani NYPD Cadet, EMT< WTC II, Hester Eisenstein, Sociology, Queens College and the Graduate Center *, Jennifer Baumgardner, Co-Owner, Soapbox Inc.
Webber Lecture in Urban Ministry New York Theological Seminary October 26, 2007 The Webber Lecture at New York Theological Seminary was Lowell's last public lecture.
He has a master's degree in philosophy, a doctoral degree in political science and master of divinity from New York Theological Seminary.
Snyder, who teaches at New York Theological Seminary and in Sing Sing prison, argues that the battle to stop the out-of-control policy of incarceration is now as much shaped by the day-to-day religious assumptions of Americans as it is by the expedience of tough-on-crime politicians and by the poverty that breeds law-breaking.
He is a distinguished professor at the New York Theological Seminary.
Attachment: List of New York colleges and universities receiving grants from the ExxonMobil Foundation Educational Matching Gift Program New York Colleges and Universities Receiving ExxonMobil Foundation Educational Matching Gift Grants Adelphi University New York Law School Alfred University New York Theological Seminary Bank Street College of Education New York University Bard College Niagara University Barnard College Pace University Canisius College Polytechnic University of New York City College Fund Potsdam College Clarkson University Pratt Institute Colgate University Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute College of Mount Saint Vincent Rochester Institute of Technology College of New Rochelle Rockefeller University College of Saint Rose The Sage Colleges Columbia University St.
Burrows, Managing Editor Emeritus of Orbis Books and an IBMR contributing editor, is Research Professor in the World Christianity Program at New York Theological Seminary.