The world's tallest highrise data center powered up in Manhattan last week, in the monolithic former New York Telephone Company building that sits between the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges on Pearl Street downtown.
What does NYTC stand for?
NYTC stands for New York Telephone Company (est. 1896; New York, NY; also seen as NYTel)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYTC
We have 9 other meanings of NYTC in our Acronym Attic
- Not Your Typical Agency
- New York Technical Assistance Center (New York University)
- New York Technical Assistance Program (publishing; est. 1997)
- New York Tango Bar
- New York Theatre Ballet (chamber ballet ensemble)
- New York Thoroughbred Breeders, Inc
- New York Traumatic Brain Injury Model System
- New York Times Book Review
- National Youth Theatre Company (New Zealand and Australia)
- National Youth Training Choir
- New York Therapeutic Communities, Inc. (substance abuse treatment)
- New York Times Company
- New York Trumpet Company (musical instrument retailer)
- North York Tennis Club (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- National Youth in Transition Database (US DHHS)
- New York the Danceclub (Kassel, Germany)
- New York Times Digital
- New York Twist Drill, Inc. (est. 1949)
- New York Tire Dealers Association
- New York Trucking & Delivery Association (Brooklyn, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Garbo great-nephew Derek Reisfield is aboard the Queen Mary 2 and will auction off the items, including a cigarette holder, an ashtray, an umbrella, scarves and a signed check made out to the New York Telephone Company, the New York Post reported.
Allan began his telecommunications career in 1978 as a central office engineer with the New York Telephone Company in New York City.
Venus Green, Race on the Line: Gender, Labor, and Technology in the Bell System, 1880-1980 (Durham: Duke University Press, 2001) IN 1973 VENUS GREEN started work at the New York Telephone Company as a switchman, amongst a handful of women just entering that male-dominated field.
Subcontractor's Policy In another case, the New York Telephone company sought to make alterations to its building.
Breakfasts were sponsored each morning by New York Telephone Company, and lunches were held by New Jersey Bell Telephone Company, Racal-Milgo and AT&T Communications.
BellTel Lofts, a luxury condominium conversion of the landmark New York Telephone Company building in Downtown Brooklyn, is providing an unprecedented opportunity to own a piece of iconic Art Deco architecture in one of New York's great emerging residential neighborhoods.
said The classic 1929 building, located at 365 Bridge Street, was first built as the Long Island headquarters of the New York Telephone Company, and is considered to be Brooklyn's first skyscraper.