Concourse Communications Group, through its subsidiary New York Telecom Partners (NYTP), will deploy the Wi-Fi neutral host network in stages throughout the airport and manage private-side applications for airport authorities, airlines and concessionaires.
What does NYTP stand for?
NYTP stands for New York Telecom Partners (est. 1997)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYTP
- New York Transit Museum
- Now You Tell Me
- New York-Tokyo Music Festival
- New York Times Media Group
- New York Times News Service (New York Times Company)
- New York Times OnDisc
- New York Transmission Owners
- New York Tactical Officers Association (New York, NY)
- New York Theatre Organ Society
- New York Technology Partners
- New York Trombone Quartet
- New York Thoroughbred Racing Association
- New York Trail Riders Alliance (Motorcyclists)
- New York Times Review of Books
- New York Times Regional Media Group
- New York Times Regional Newspaper Group
- New York Tax Reform Organization
- New York Trail Riders Organization
- New York Teacher Rating Scale (student-behavior assessment)
- National Youth Tobacco Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Port Authority and New York Telecom Partners evaluated many of the region's top telecommunications companies and selected the EurekaGGN group for its technology expertise and vast experience in working in large commercial office buildings.
Business/Technology Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 18, 2001 New York Telecom Partners and EurekaGGN's BRAM Join with Sumitomo to Install FutureFLEX Air-Blown Fiber-Optic Cabling EurekaGGN, a full-service integrated communications provider, and its wholly owned subsidiary, Building Riser Access Management, or BRAM, today with New York Telecom Partners unveiled the strategy for ensuring business tenants at the World Trade Center are "future-proofed" against expensive telecommunications installation costs.