So, Mr or Madam Editor, inform your readers and they might get a free ride on the New York State Thruway.
What does NYST stand for?
NYST stands for New York State Thruway
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NYST
We have 3 other meanings of NYST in our Acronym Attic
- New York State Ski Racing Association
- New York State Society for Respiratory Care
- New York State Society of Real Estate Appraisers (Albany, NY)
- New York State Summer School for the Arts
- New York State Science and Technology Foundation
- New York State Seed Testing Laboratory
- New York State Science and Technology Law Center (est. 2004)
- New York Society for the Suppression of Vice
- New York State Sportswriters Association
- New York Singing Teachers' Association (est. 1906; also seen as NYSTA)
- New York State Troopers
- Newberry YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) Swim Team (South Carolina)
- New York Singing Teachers' Association, Inc. (est. 1906; also seen as NYST)
- New York State Teachers Association
- New York State Telecommunications Association
- New York State Thruway Authority
- New York State Turfgrass Association (Latham, NY)
- New York State Transfer and Articulation Association
- New York State Technical Assistance Project
- New York State Foundation for Science, Technology and Innovation
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 million-square-foot mixed-use development now under construction on an 81-acre hilltop site between the New York State Thruway and the Sprain Brook Parkway in Westchester's Ridge Hill.
Help on the Highway THE STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK HAS TEAMED up with the New York State Thruway Authority to inform travelers about the 64 colleges and universities in the SUNY system.
For Bassermann, driving a Mercedes is basic market research, even if traveling the bouncy New York State Thruway to Mercedes' Montvale, NJ, headquarters is not quite the same as speeding along Germany's Autobahn.
It will create 1,000 units of market rate condominium housing, a 175-room hotel, 20,000 s/f conference center and 160,000 s/f of renovated office and research space on a hilltop just minutes from the New York State Thruway and a 40-minute drive from midtown Manhattan.
the leading provider of government enterprise management solutions, announced today that the New York State Thruway Authority and Canal Corporation has selected the Company's software solution to automate and manage a collection of permit processes for the Agency.
New York State Thruway's Woodbury Toll Barrier -- Highway Speed E-Z Pass - Outstanding Project of the Year in Roadway Management The New York State Thruway, Henningson, Durham & Richardson, Inc.
Located near exit 14B off the New York State Thruway this location is next to the Wal-Mart Shopping Center.