50 Paperback RC537 In this original volume meant for psychiatrists, psychologists, cardiologists, general practitioners, and nurses, which is part of a novel World Psychiatric Association series on the interrelationships between depression and physical diseases, Glassman (clinical psychopharmacology, New York State Psychiatric Institute, and psychiatry, Columbia U.
What does NYSPI stand for?
NYSPI stands for New York State Psychiatric Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYSPI
- National Youth and Student Peace Coalition
- New York State Pyrotechnic Coalition (Trumansburg, NY)
- New York Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (since 1875)
- New York State Police Department (Albany)
- New York State Pay Equity Coalition
- National Youth Sports Program Fund (Indianapolis, IN)
- New York State Police Forensic Investigation Center
- New York State Public Health Association (Albany, NY)
- New York State Public High School Athletic Association
- New York Society of Professional Inventors (Farmingdale, NY)
- New York State Police Investigators Association
- New York Statewide Police Information Network
- New York State Plane Long Island (Horizontal Geographic Datum)
- New York State Partnership for Long-Term Care
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association
- New York State Probation Officers Association
- New York State Professional Process Servers Association
- National Youth Suicide Prevention Strategy (Australia)
- New York State Political Science Association
- New York State Public Service Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Jeffrey Lieberman, chair of psychiatry at New York Presbyterian Columbia University and New York State Psychiatric Institute, said that he expected to see a common pattern in Japan that he had seen with other natural disasters of an outbreak of anxiety disorders and triggering of already existing disorders.
6 million to be paid over a four-year period in equal amounts, will fund direct and indirect costs of Phase 2 clinical studies to be conducted by researchers at the New York State Psychiatric Institute (NYSPI).
Neighborhood nexus Mindy Thompson Fullilove, a research psychiatrist at New York State Psychiatric Institute and a professor of clinical psychiatry and public health at Columbia University, calls this “root shock.
To examine rates of psychiatric disorders, substance use and treatment-seeking among past-year pregnant and postpartum women, researchers from New York State Psychiatric Institute analysed data from interviews of 43 093 individuals who participated in a survey on alcohol disorders and related conditions.
That summer, Siegfried E Katz of the New York state psychiatric institute and hospital published a study in the Journal of Applied Psychology called Colour Preference in the Insane.
White House Office of National Drug Control Policy hosts forum on ``Intervening with Abusing Patients in Primary Care Medical Settings: New Research Evidence, Practice Guidelines and Policy Changes''; New York State Psychiatric Institute, 1051 Riverside Drive, 1st floor auditorium.
Preschoolers with ADHD also experienced slowed growth rates during the year after starting stimulant treatment, reports a team led by psychiatrist Laurence Greenhill of the New York State Psychiatric Institute in New York City.