For prospective policyholders in New York, this product is a life insurance policy that accelerates the death benefit for qualified long term care services and is not a health insurance policy providing long term care insurance subject to the minimum requirements of New York law; it does not qualify for the New York State Partnership for Long-Term Care program and is not a Medicare supplement policy.
What does NYSPLTC stand for?
NYSPLTC stands for New York State Partnership for Long-Term Care
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New York State Pay Equity Coalition
- National Youth Sports Program Fund (Indianapolis, IN)
- New York State Police Forensic Investigation Center
- New York State Public Health Association (Albany, NY)
- New York State Public High School Athletic Association
- New York Society of Professional Inventors (Farmingdale, NY)
- New York State Psychiatric Institute
- New York State Police Investigators Association
- New York Statewide Police Information Network
- New York State Plane Long Island (Horizontal Geographic Datum)
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association
- New York State Probation Officers Association
- New York State Professional Process Servers Association
- National Youth Suicide Prevention Strategy (Australia)
- New York State Political Science Association
- New York State Public Service Commission
- New York State Parent Teacher Association
- New York State Quarter Horse Association
- New York Society of Renderers, Inc. (New York, NY)
- New York State Route (New York State Department of Transportation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other notable highlights of the MetLife program offering of New York State Partnership for Long-Term Care policies are: --Nurse Care Advisory Program - Experienced nurses are available to help participants answer questions and to help coordinate care --Total Asset Protection - All assets are protected, therefore individuals are not required to spend down assets to qualify for Medicaid --Dollar-for-Dollar Protection - Assets are protected up to the amount of benefits paid.
MedAmerica was involved in the initial planning group that developed the partnership program in New York State in 1987, and a founding partner of the New York State Partnership for Long-Term Care established in 1994.