Professor Bill Stein, Binghamton University and Frank Mannolini, New York State Museum spotted that the original quarry floor had been exposed, and that the roots and positions of the trunk bases had been preserved.
What does NYSM stand for?
NYSM stands for New York State Museum (Albany, New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYSM
- New York State Library (Albany, New York)
- Norfolk Youth Soccer League (Norfolk, VA)
- New York Seniors Legal Assistance Project (est. 2006)
- New York State Liquor Authority
- New York State Library Assistants' Association
- New York State Law Enforcement Council
- New York State and Local Employees' Retirement System
- New York State and Local Retirement Systems
- New York School of Music (Walden, NY)
- New York State Militia (Civil War)
- New York State Moose Association
- Ny-Ålesund Science Managers Committee (Norway)
- New York State Music Camp (Albany, NY)
- New York State Messenger Courier Association, Inc. (Pt. Washington, NY)
- New York Society of Model Engineers (Carlstadt, NJ)
- New York State Marine Education Association
- New York Summer Music Festival
- New York State Miniature Horse Club (Walworth, NY)
- New York State Mathematics Honor Society
- New York State Morgan Horse Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lemak, now Senior Historian and Curator of African American History at the New York State Museum, began research on the Rapp Road community for a graduate research paper; later it became the subject of her doctoral dissertation.
Collections of his paintings are held by the museum's Department of Ornithology, as well as Cornell University and the New York State Museum in Albany.
Dr Berry worked alongside researchers from Binghamton University in New York and New York State Museum on the project.
TBWA researched these items by reviewing photographs of memorials, as well as researching material collected by the New York Historical Society and the New York State Museum.
He had a loose-leaf portfolio of the wildflowers of New York by the University of New York State Museum from 1921.
DREAM WEAVERS The study of ancient textiles and other organic materials is a much-needed counterpoint to the traditional archaeological focus on objects made of stone, bone, metal, and clay, says Penelope Drooker of the New York State Museum in Albany.
Although influenced by a research project focused on the September 11-related sympathy materials appearing at the New York State Museum (Sofka, 2003), Sofka offers a primarily clinical perspective on assessing the September 11 reactions of older adults.