Know the rules for New York State Liquor Authority licenses.
What does NYSLA stand for?
NYSLA stands for New York State Liquor Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NYSLA
We have 2 other meanings of NYSLA in our Acronym Attic
- New York Speech Improvement Services (New York, NY)
- New York State Institute on Superconductivity (Buffalo, NY)
- New York State Invasive Species Task Force
- New York State Jacket (Civil War replicas)
- New York Ska Jazz Ensemble
- Nashua Youth Soccer League (New Hampshire)
- Neighborhood Youth Soccer League (Virginia Beach, VA)
- New York State Library (Albany, New York)
- Norfolk Youth Soccer League (Norfolk, VA)
- New York Seniors Legal Assistance Project (est. 2006)
- New York State Library Assistants' Association
- New York State Law Enforcement Council
- New York State and Local Employees' Retirement System
- New York State and Local Retirement Systems
- New York School of Music (Walden, NY)
- New York State Militia (Civil War)
- New York State Museum (Albany, New York)
- New York State Moose Association
- Ny-Ålesund Science Managers Committee (Norway)
- New York State Music Camp (Albany, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While it has become progressively more difficult to obtain liquor licenses in some city neighborhoods, the number of Manhattan license applications accepted by the New York State Liquor Authority hasn't dropped off, indicating that the economy isn't deterring entrepreneurs from opening bars.
But a much larger gathering that would include alcohol would require at least 15 days for the restaurant to get the necessary serving permits from the New York State Liquor Authority.
A New York District Court has ruled that the New York State Liquor Authority can no longer enforce laws prohibiting out-of-state wineries from shipping wine direct to New York State consumers.
The New York State Liquor Authority is investigating whether Helmsley - who did some slam time as a convicted tax cheat - hired and fired employees at two New York hotels she owns, the News said.
Miami-Dade County, Florida * Knox County, Tennessee * Alexandria City Public Schools, Virginia * Port of Oakland, California * South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation * Tuolumne Utilities District, California * Northwest Suburbs Cable Communications Commission (NWSCCC) * New York State Liquor Authority Granicus software and services help agencies easily set up online repositories of government webcasts and digital documents - all cross-linked, keyword-searchable, and conveniently accessible online 24/7.
That being said, the ruling New York State Liquor Authority (SLA) has tended to lend a more sympathetic ear to the various community boards' whims in recent years.
In September 2006, the New York State Liquor Authority announced a moratorium on the issuance of new nightclub, bar and cabaret licenses in Manhattan that are subject to the 500 foot rule.