The project was financed through the library's capital reserve fund and a New York State Library Construction Fund's grant of $150,000, The total cost of the project, including design, construction, and fixture and equipment expenditures, was $700,000.
What does NYSL stand for?
NYSL stands for New York State Library (Albany, New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYSL
We have 5 other meanings of NYSL in our Acronym Attic
- New York State Integrated Pest Management
- New York Schools Insurance Reciprocal (Uniondale, NY)
- New York Social Indicators Survey
- New York Speech Improvement Services (New York, NY)
- New York State Institute on Superconductivity (Buffalo, NY)
- New York State Invasive Species Task Force
- New York State Jacket (Civil War replicas)
- New York Ska Jazz Ensemble
- Nashua Youth Soccer League (New Hampshire)
- Neighborhood Youth Soccer League (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Norfolk Youth Soccer League (Norfolk, VA)
- New York Seniors Legal Assistance Project (est. 2006)
- New York State Liquor Authority
- New York State Library Assistants' Association
- New York State Law Enforcement Council
- New York State and Local Employees' Retirement System
- New York State and Local Retirement Systems
- New York School of Music (Walden, NY)
- New York State Militia (Civil War)
- New York State Museum (Albany, New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shorto spent ten years perusing a cache of archaic Dutch-language documents, just now being translated by the New Netherland Project headed by Charles Gehring, based at the New York State Library.
Planning for the 2005 New York State Library's Summer Reading Program, TUNE IN @ YOUR LIBRARY was made possible with Federal Library Services and Technology Act funds, awarded to the New York State Library by the Federal Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Norwalk, CT 06850-3397 New York State Library Cultural Education Center 6th Floor Empire State Center Albany, NY 12230 Acton Public Library 60 Old Boston Post Road Old Saybrook, CT 06475-2200 Information Service Division CT State Library 231 Capital Ave.
SA * The setting is the New York State Library in this fantasy/nightmare story with a large dollop of high tech, where a contest, The Presidian, which takes place once every few thousand years, is about to begin.
The Local History and Genealogy Section is one of the busiest sections of the New York State Library.
The largest independent groups are the New Jersey Association of Library Assistants (NJALA) and the New York State Library Assistants Association (NYSLAA).
These centers were originally funded by Library Service and Technology Act (LSYA) funds awarded to MHLS by the New York State Library for the Federal Institute of Museum and Library Service in 1999.