Wilkinson says he filed a workers' compensation claim with the former employer's insurer, the New York State Insurance Fund, which has paid 778 claims arising out of the attack and its aftermath.
What does NYSIF stand for?
NYSIF stands for New York State Insurance Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- New York Society of Independent Accountants (Rye Brook, NY)
- New York Software Industry Association
- New York State Internal Control Association
- New York State Independent College Consortium for Study in India
- New York School of Interior Design
- New York State Identification Number
- New York State Industries for the Disabled, Inc. (Albany, NY)
- New York State Institute on Disability (New York, NY)
- New York State Insurance Department
- New York State Internet Directory (website resource)
- New York State Identification and Intelligence System (phonetic code)
- New York State Immunization Information System
- New York State Information and Identification System
- New York State Insurance Law
- New York State Independent Living Council
- Now You See It Now You Don't
- New York Summer Intern Program (Armenian General Benevolent Union; New York, NY)
- New York State Integrated Pest Management
- New York Schools Insurance Reciprocal (Uniondale, NY)
- New York Social Indicators Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moerdler previously served as Commissioner of Housing and Buildings of the City of New York and as Chairman and Commissioner of the New York State Insurance Fund.
He previously served as executive director of the New York State Insurance Fund.
New York State Insurance Fund reports 18th consecutive dividend for the Safety Group; dividends and discounts reduce total cost of workers' compensation insurance for members by 60 percent NEW YORK, May 13 /PRNewswire/ -- The New York State Children's Camp Safety Group, founded 19 years ago to help children's camps improve their safety and reduce workers' compensation insurance costs, has declared a 50 percent dividend on paid-in premiums for its members.
Pinnacol Assurance, Colorado's largest workers' compensation insurer, has hired the executive director of the New York State Insurance Fund as its new president and chief executive officer.
of Rockville Centre, and was authorized for coverage by the New York State Insurance Fund on March 29, 1994.
The New York State Insurance Fund (NYSIF), which represents about 21% of total assessments, is a self-supporting state entity whose liabilities are ultimately the responsibility of the state of New York (general obligations rated 'AA' with a Stable Outlook by Fitch).
man has been charged with fraud against the New York State Insurance Fund after his construction company allegedly cashed checks exceeding its reported payroll.