In a statement, Senate Insurance Chairman James Seward and Senate Investigations and Government Operations Chairman Carl Marcellino say recent news accounts about MBIA has led them to "consider conducting an inquiry and holding hearings related to the company's 2009 restructuring that was approved by the former New York State Insurance Department.
What does NYSID stand for?
NYSID stands for New York State Insurance Department
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NYSID
- New York State High School Football Coaches Association
- New York State Hospitality & Tourism Association
- New York Society of Independent Accountants (Rye Brook, NY)
- New York Software Industry Association
- New York State Internal Control Association
- New York State Independent College Consortium for Study in India
- New York School of Interior Design
- New York State Identification Number
- New York State Industries for the Disabled, Inc. (Albany, NY)
- New York State Institute on Disability (New York, NY)
- New York State Internet Directory (website resource)
- New York State Insurance Fund
- New York State Identification and Intelligence System (phonetic code)
- New York State Immunization Information System
- New York State Information and Identification System
- New York State Insurance Law
- New York State Independent Living Council
- Now You See It Now You Don't
- New York Summer Intern Program (Armenian General Benevolent Union; New York, NY)
- New York State Integrated Pest Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new law reverses a ruling of the New York State Insurance Department that prohibited insurance companies from investing in credit union share certificates.
That settlement, reached between the insurance giant and New York state Attorney General Eliot Spitzer, the Securities and Exchange Commission and the New York State Insurance Department, was at the time one of the largest corporate penalties ever.
a major bond insurer, has notified the New York State Insurance Department that it will request to be split into two companies, the Wall Street Journal reported in its online edition Friday.
The New York State Insurance Department Annual Ranking of Automobile Insurance Complaints was based on recently compiled 2005-2006 data.
New York State Insurance Department Superintendent Eric R.
The origins of the current rate reductions occurred in 2000 when the New York State Insurance Department introduced its multifaceted plan to combat auto insurance fraud, "Operation Auto Rates.
The first step was convincing the New York State Insurance Department that imposing a co-payment unique to self-injectable drugs was impermissible in New York.