Bliemeister holds a bachelor's degree in history from the State University of New York (SUNY) at Geneseo and a master's degree in history museum studies from the Cooperstown Graduate Program, a cooperative venture between the New York State Historical Association and SUNY at Oneonta.
What does NYSHA stand for?
NYSHA stands for New York State Historical Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYSHA
- New York State Floodplain and Stormwater Managers Association (Albany)
- New York State Federation of Taxi Drivers
- New York State Food Venture Center (Cornell University)
- New York State Geological Association (est. 1925; Staten Island, NY)
- New York State Golf Association
- New York Sea Grant Institute
- New York State Geographic Information Systems
- New York State Governor's Office
- New York Structural Genomics Research Consortium
- New York State Geological Survey (Albany, NY)
- New York State Homeopathic Association (est. 1998)
- New York State Humane Association
- New York State Hypnotherapy Association (est. 1991)
- New York State Health Accountability Foundation
- New York State Horse Council
- New York State Association of Health Care Providers, Inc. (trade association)
- New York State Health Department (Albany, NY)
- New York State Higher Education Initiative (est. 2002)
- New York State Higher Education Services Corp.
- New York State Health Facilities Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has also served as chairman of the city’s Landmarks Preservation Commission, executive director of the New York State Council on the Arts, and president of the New York State Historical Association.
Two excellent references on the flag and the American Indian are exhibition catalogues: The American Indian, The American Flag, organized by the Flint (Michigan) Institute of Arts in honor of the American bicentennial, and The Flag in American Indian Art by the New York State Historical Association.
He is a Trustee of Stanford Business School Trust, The New York State Historical Association and the Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital, and serves on the Board of Directors of the Hitox Corporation, Ducommun Incorporated, Ballet Hispanico and The National Baseball Hall of Fame & Museum.