Because the historic structure is SHPO-eligible, the design required review by the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission and New York State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO).
What does NYSHPO stand for?
NYSHPO stands for New York State Historic Preservation Office (also seen as SHPO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- New York State Higher Education Initiative (est. 2002)
- New York State Higher Education Services Corp.
- New York State Health Facilities Association
- New York State Housing Finance Agency
- New York Safe House II
- New York State Health Insurance Program
- New York State High School Math League
- Native Youth Sexual Health Network (US and Canada)
- New York Society for Health Planning (Commack, NY)
- New York State Horse Pullers Association
- New York State Human Rights Law (New York)
- New York State High School
- New York State Historical Society
- New York State Horticultural Society (est. 1855)
- New York State Head Start Association
- New York State High School Football Coaches Association
- New York State Hospitality & Tourism Association
- New York Society of Independent Accountants (Rye Brook, NY)
- New York Software Industry Association
- New York State Internal Control Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Built in 1917, the five-story school and grounds are protected under the New York State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) guidelines for historic structures.
In making its authorization, the Corps coordinated with the New York State Historic Preservation Office (NYSHPO) and determined that Ikea's undertaking (that is, work to be performed pursuant to Department of the Army authorization) will have No Adverse Effect upon historic properties within the Corps jurisdiction.