Thanks to the dedicated support of the New York State Fraternal Order of Police (NYSFOP), Bronx families and children in need will be able to celebrate the holidays with hundreds of new toys.
What does NYSFOP stand for?
NYSFOP stands for New York State Fraternal Order of Police (Hicksville, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New York State Field Band Conference
- New York State Future Business Leaders of America
- New York State Funeral Directors Association
- New York Surf Film Festival
- New York State Federation of Hispanic Chambers of Commerce (New York, NY)
- New York State Flower Industries
- New York State Factory Investigating Commission
- New York State Forum for Information Resource Management
- New York State Forensic League
- New York State Federation of Lake Associations
- New York State Family Planning Program
- New York State Floodplain and Stormwater Managers Association (Albany, NY)
- New York State Floodplain and Stormwater Managers Association (Albany)
- New York State Federation of Taxi Drivers
- New York State Food Venture Center (Cornell University)
- New York State Geological Association (est. 1925; Staten Island, NY)
- New York State Golf Association
- New York Sea Grant Institute
- New York State Geographic Information Systems
- New York State Governor's Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two designated funds involved in this project are the New York State Fraternal Order of Police Foundation and The International Association of Fire Fighters Counseling Foundation.
In-kind donations of food, water, and other beverages will be provided by Chobani Yogurt, Kohl's, New York State Fraternal Order of Police, Starbucks, Papa John's, and Pepsi.
Easter Seals New York Board Members and the New York State Fraternal Order of Police will distribute turkeys, canned food and other essential items to local families in Port Jervis.