An investor once tapped as US President Barack Obama's "car czar" has agreed to pay 10 million dollars to New York watchdogs accused Steven Rattner of participating in a widespread kickback scheme to get investments from the New York State Common Retirement Fund, the city's biggest pension fund.
What does NYSCRF stand for?
NYSCRF stands for New York State Common Retirement Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- New York State Council of School Superintendents (affiliated with American Association of School Administrators)
- New York State Conservative Party
- New York Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Consumer Protection Board
- New York State Council of Professional Geologists (est. 1995)
- New York State Conservation Partnership Program
- New York Schools Cosmic Particle Telescope (project)
- New York State Cancer Registry
- New York State Central Register (child abuse reporting)
- New York State Court Reporters Association (Garden City, NY)
- New York State Coastal Resources Interpretive Program (New York State Department of State)
- New York State Center for School Safety (New York State Education Department)
- New York State Council for the Social Studies (est. 1938)
- New York State Council of School Superintendents
- New York State Collegiate Track Conference
- New York State Convention of Universalists
- New York State Credit Union League
- New York State Car Wash Association
- National Youth Service Day
- New York School for the Deaf
Samples in periodicals archive:
Google did not announce a purchase price for the building at 111 Eighth Avenue in the Chelsea neighborhood but the New York Post Properties and the New York State Common Retirement Fund to purchase 111 Eighth Avenue," he added.
8, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- SkyBridge Capital (SkyBridge), a leading global alternative investment firm, today announced that Peter Carey, former director of Absolute Return Strategies for the New York State Common Retirement Fund, has joined as a managing director to lead SkyBridge Direct(TM), the firm's hedge fund solutions business for institutional investors.
net (Staff Writer) Impax Asset Management have licensed the FTSE Environmental Technology 50 Index, formerly the Impax ET50, to one of the US's largest public pension plans, the New York State Common Retirement Fund (NYSCRF).
The investigation found that Carlyle had limited success in getting investments from the New York State Common Retirement Fund until in 2004 it hired Henry Morris, the chief political aide to state Comptroller Alan Hevesi, as a placement agent.
The bulk of my time is being spent on our pension investigations relating to pay-to-play allegations at the New York State common retirement fund and on the Wall Street cases we are pursuing.
The state's New York State Common Retirement Fund will increase investments to environmentally focused businesses by 5500 million over the next three years, Thomas P.
Taconic Investment Partners and New York State Common Retirement Fund bought 450 Park Avenue more than five years ago.