rd] Procida has been selected to give the Keynote at the New York State Commercial Association of Realtors taking place at the Turning Point Resort & Casino in Verona New York.
What does NYSCAR stand for?
NYSCAR stands for New York State Commercial Association of Realtors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- New York State Chiropractic Association
- New York State Coalition for the Aging (Albany, NY)
- New York State Communication Association
- New York State Council on the Arts
- National Youth Science Camp Alumni Association (Charleston, WV)
- New York State Community Action Association (Guilderland, NY)
- New York State Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- New York State College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- New York State Council of Administrators of Music Education
- New York State Capital Assistance Program (community development program; New York State Assembly)
- New York State Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- New York State Computers and Technology in Education (Latham, NY)
- New York State Curriculum for Advanced Technological Education
- New York Society of Cosmetic Chemists
- New York Sports and Convention Center (stadium; New York, NY)
- New York State Canal Corporation
- New York State College of Ceramics (Alfred University)
- New York State Community of Churches
- New York State Conservation Council
- New York State Child Care Block Grant
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is a member of the New York State Commercial Association of Realtors and is the President of the Mid-Hudson Valley Mortgage Bankers Association.
Perri--speaking on October 27, one day after rival Madison National Bank agreed to a merger told a banking symposium sponsored by the Long Island chapter of the New York State Commercial Association of Realtors, "In the next couple of years, you going to see poorly capitalized banks get taken over by larger banks.
The New York State Commercial Association of Realtors announced that C.
Kaye, CEO of LBKaye International Realty Commercial Services, has been appointed president of the newly formed Manhattan chapter of the New York State Commercial Association of Realtors (NYSCAR), a division of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).