National and state professional associations provided representatives to participate in a forum on issues related to techniques, procedures, and other issues related to their individual specialties, including representatives from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, National College of Naturopathic Medicine, the American Dietetic Association, the New York State Chiropractic Association, and the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians.
What does NYSCA stand for?
NYSCA stands for New York State Chiropractic Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYSCA
We have 5 other meanings of NYSCA in our Acronym Attic
- New York Service Center
- New York Sports Club
- New York State Chapter (various organizations)
- New York State Climatologist
- New York State Comptroller
- New York State Conference (American Association of University Professors)
- New York State Council
- Northyork Seniors Centre (est. 1974; Canada)
- National Youth Sports Coaches Association
- New York School Construction Authority
- New York State Coalition for the Aging (Albany, NY)
- New York State Communication Association
- New York State Council on the Arts
- National Youth Science Camp Alumni Association (Charleston, WV)
- New York State Community Action Association (Guilderland, NY)
- New York State Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- New York State College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- New York State Council of Administrators of Music Education
- New York State Capital Assistance Program (community development program; New York State Assembly)
- New York State Commercial Association of Realtors