1) National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) (2) New York State Cancer Registry Contact: Natalie Jones CJP Communications 212-279-3115 x233 njones@cjpcom.
What does NYSCR stand for?
NYSCR stands for New York State Cancer Registry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NYSCR
- New York State Coalition Opposed to Fluoridation
- New York State Council of Genealogical Organizations
- New York State Correctional Officers and Police Benevolent Association, Inc (State Employee's Union)
- New York State Council of School Superintendents (affiliated with American Association of School Administrators)
- New York State Conservative Party
- New York Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Consumer Protection Board
- New York State Council of Professional Geologists (est. 1995)
- New York State Conservation Partnership Program
- New York Schools Cosmic Particle Telescope (project)
- New York State Central Register (child abuse reporting)
- New York State Court Reporters Association (Garden City, NY)
- New York State Common Retirement Fund
- New York State Coastal Resources Interpretive Program (New York State Department of State)
- New York State Center for School Safety (New York State Education Department)
- New York State Council for the Social Studies (est. 1938)
- New York State Council of School Superintendents
- New York State Collegiate Track Conference
- New York State Convention of Universalists
- New York State Credit Union League
Samples in periodicals archive:
The district is still engaged in the New York State Cancer Registry in search of high school students since 1980 to see if any cancer crops up.
According to the New York State Cancer registry, last year, about 1,195 women died from breast cancer in New York City alone.