The New York State Board of Elections has also set up a toll-free number to assist voters with questions about voting, poll site changes and absentee ballots.
What does NYSBOE stand for?
NYSBOE stands for New York State Board of Elections
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New York State Breast Cancer Network (Albany, NC)
- New York State Banking Department (New York, NY)
- New York State Band Directors' Association
- New York State Bilingual/ESL (English as a Second Language) Network
- New York State Business Group, Inc. (Patchogue, NY)
- New York State Berry Growers' Association
- New York State Black Gay Network (empowerment, advocacy and social action organization)
- New York State Bar Journal
- New York Small Business Network
- New York State Building Officials Conference (Corning, NY)
- New York State Bluebird Society
- New York State Button Society
- New York State Business Travel Association (Painted Post, NY; est. 1990)
- New York State Beer Wholesalers Association
- National Youth Science Camp
- National Youth Service Corps (Nigeria)
- New York Service Center
- New York Sports Club
- New York State Chapter (various organizations)
- New York State Climatologist
Samples in periodicals archive:
State board spokesman Thomas Connolly said that County election officials could ask the New York state Board of Elections to allow polls to reopen for another day if Tuesday's turnout is less than 25 percent.
New York State Board of Elections co-chair Doug Kellner agrees that this transaction is not only good for Sequoia and Dominion, but is good for New York State.
He is also suing the New York State Democratic Committee and the New York State Board of Elections.
Elect Life is a political action committee registered with the New York State Board of Elections and the Federal Elections Commission.