THE INLAND WATERWAYS AT A GLANCE FAST FACTS: * Combining the Mississippi, Missouri and Ohio rivers, the inland waterways touch or flow through Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Kentucky and Indiana * The Illinois Waterway affords connections to the Great Lakes and the New York State Barge Canal.
What does NYSBC stand for?
NYSBC stands for New York State Barge Canal
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYSBC
- New York School of Bartending (Staten Island, NY)
- New York School of the Bible (New York, NY)
- New York Shipbuilding Corporation (aka New York ship)
- New York Staff Band
- New York Sunday Brunch (band)
- US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Brewers Association
- New York State Bridge Authority (Highland, NY)
- New York State Broadcasters Association
- New York State Barn Coalition (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- New York Structural Biology Center (New York, NY)
- New York School Bus Contractors Association
- New York State Breast Cancer Network (Albany, NC)
- New York State Banking Department (New York, NY)
- New York State Band Directors' Association
- New York State Bilingual/ESL (English as a Second Language) Network
- New York State Business Group, Inc. (Patchogue, NY)
- New York State Berry Growers' Association
- New York State Black Gay Network (empowerment, advocacy and social action organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The site is bounded by the New York State Barge Canal and Jeddo Creek, both of which are used for recreational activities.
Clair, which lies sandwiched between Lakes Erie and Huron, the immigrant mollusk has since spread into all five Great Lakes and other inland waters, including the Erie Canal and the New York State Barge Canal.