He served as a member of the Board of Editors of the American Bar Association Journal (1946-1967), was Editor-in-Chief of the New York State Bar Association Journal (1961-1997), Editor-in-Chief Emeritus of the New York State Bar Journal (1997--present), and is retired from Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP (Binghamton, N.
What does NYSBJ stand for?
NYSBJ stands for New York State Bar Journal
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New York State Barn Coalition (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- New York Structural Biology Center (New York, NY)
- New York School Bus Contractors Association
- New York State Breast Cancer Network (Albany, NC)
- New York State Banking Department (New York, NY)
- New York State Band Directors' Association
- New York State Bilingual/ESL (English as a Second Language) Network
- New York State Business Group, Inc. (Patchogue, NY)
- New York State Berry Growers' Association
- New York State Black Gay Network (empowerment, advocacy and social action organization)
- New York Small Business Network
- New York State Building Officials Conference (Corning, NY)
- New York State Board of Elections
- New York State Bluebird Society
- New York State Button Society
- New York State Business Travel Association (Painted Post, NY; est. 1990)
- New York State Beer Wholesalers Association
- National Youth Science Camp
- National Youth Service Corps (Nigeria)
- New York Service Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wilkes, co-founder and partner of Huff Wilkes, LLP, a Westchester county firm practicing commercial property tax appeals and condemnation law, will serve as the new editor-in-chief of the New York State Bar Journal, the scholarly and research publication of the New York State Bar Association.
New York State Bar Journal "All in all, this book provides lots of money-saving advice, can help you or your law librarian assess the quality of your existing collection, and might prove useful if you want to add a practice area to your collection and need guidance about obtaining the proper research materials.