President of West End Sports Club, states: "West End Sports Club is very pleased to have reached an agreement with New York Sports Clubs to become part of their network of health clubs.
What does NYSC stand for?
NYSC stands for New York Sports Club
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYSC
We have 28 other meanings of NYSC in our Acronym Attic
- New York Small Business Network
- New York State Building Officials Conference (Corning, NY)
- New York State Board of Elections
- New York State Bluebird Society
- New York State Button Society
- New York State Business Travel Association (Painted Post, NY; est. 1990)
- New York State Beer Wholesalers Association
- National Youth Science Camp
- National Youth Service Corps (Nigeria)
- New York Service Center
- New York State Chapter (various organizations)
- New York State Climatologist
- New York State Comptroller
- New York State Conference (American Association of University Professors)
- New York State Council
- Northyork Seniors Centre (est. 1974; Canada)
- National Youth Sports Coaches Association
- New York School Construction Authority
- New York State Chiropractic Association
- New York State Coalition for the Aging (Albany, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington, October 11 ( ANI ): Inspired by the upcoming election, fitness chain New York Sports Club has come up with its newest class - 'Fit for Office.
The sale included 99-year air rights over the parking garage, which houses the New York Sports Club and 24 fully leased, in-demand residential apartment units.
Seeing a harmony between mind and body, various yoga forms focus on muscles, including those that strengthen key sexual areas not reached during a typical gym workout, "Yoga raises the prana, the life energy in the body," says Mark Donato, a yoga teacher at the New York Sports Club in Chelsea.
The complex includes a Magic Johnson Theater, a Disney Store, a New York Sports Club, an HMV music store and an Old Navy.
Each NYCB dancer is also encouraged to participate in bone density screenings, with hormonal and nutritional counseling, as well as cross-conditioning activities at the New York Sports Club, where dancers are offered complimentary memberships.
is a leading owner and operator of fitness clubs in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic regions of the United States and, through its subsidiaries, operated 158 fitness clubs as of June 30, 2011, comprising 106 New York Sports Clubs, 25 Boston Sports Clubs, 18 Washington Sports Clubs (two of which are partly-owned), six Philadelphia Sports Clubs, and three clubs located in Switzerland.
19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In an effort to provide relief to the more than 30,000 people left homeless in Sandy's wake and help rebuilding efforts across the tri-state region, the New York Sports Clubs (NYSC) is partnering with New York Cares - the city's largest volunteer organization - to launch the "Work Out to Help Out" fundraiser this Thanksgiving weekend.