The New York Solar Energy Industries Association, founded in 1994, is the only statewide non-profit membership and trade association dedicated solely to advancing solar energy use in New York State.
What does NYSEIA stand for?
NYSEIA stands for New York Solar Energy Industries Association (Endicott, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New York Society for Ethical Culture
- New York State Electrical Contractors (est. 1899)
- New York State English Council (Ballston Spa, NY)
- New York State Educational Conference Board
- New York State Education Department
- New York State Economic Development Corporation
- New York State Economic Development Council (Albany, NY)
- New York Ski Educational Foundation
- New York State Environmental Facilities Corporation
- New York State Electric & Gas (utility)
- New York Society of Experimental Microscopists
- New York State Emergency Management Association
- New York State Emergency Management Office
- New York State Emergency Nurses Association
- New York State Energy Office (Albany, NY)
- New York Stock Exchange On Line
- New York State Employment Relations Board
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
- New York State Education and Research NETwork
- New York State Employees Retirement System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the New York Solar Energy Industries Association (NYSEIA), the trade association representing the New York solar energy industry, will publicly comment at a series of statewide public hearings on the proposed state Energy Plan and advocate for expanded solar initiatives.
Canough is also treasurer of the New York Solar Energy Industries Association and is an instructor for over 40 Solar Installer courses.