Several horses they trained had successful racing careers, including Federal Money, which won the New York Sire Stakes.
What does NYSS stand for?
NYSS stands for New York Sire Stakes
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYSS
We have 8 other meanings of NYSS in our Acronym Attic
- New York State Rugby Football Conference
- New York State Rifle and Pistol Association
- New York State Recreation Park Society (Saratoga Springs, NY)
- New York State Refugee Resettlement Assistance Program (New York, NY; state-funded refugee services program)
- New York State Road Racing Championship
- New York State Radiological Society
- New York State Ranger School
- New York State Retired Teachers Association (Albany, NY)
- New York Sailing School (est. 1968)
- New York Secretary of State
- New York State Society (Arlington, VA)
- New York Style Sausage (Sunnyvale, CA)
- New York Superhero Syndicate (comics)
- New York Skirt and Sportswear Association (New York, NY)
- New York Society of Security Analysts, Inc.
- New York State School of the Arts
- New York State Snowmobile Association
- New York State Soccer Association
- New York State Society of Anesthesiologists
- New York State School Age Care Coalition (affiliate; National AfterSchool Association)