Pictured l-r are award winners: Sharon Greenberger, president and CEO, New York School Construction Authority, Public Sector award; David Umansky, CEO and co-founder, Civic Builders, Developer award; Eileen Della Voile, vice president of business development, KS Engineers, PC, Marketing Achievement award; David Bonifacio, PE, LEED, AP, managing principal, WB Engineers | Consultants PLLC, Marketing Champion award; and Linda Barr O'Flanagan, managing editor, Real Estate Weekly/Brokers Weekly, Media award.
What does NYSCA stand for?
NYSCA stands for New York School Construction Authority
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYSCA
We have 5 other meanings of NYSCA in our Acronym Attic
- National Youth Service Corps (Nigeria)
- New York Service Center
- New York Sports Club
- New York State Chapter (various organizations)
- New York State Climatologist
- New York State Comptroller
- New York State Conference (American Association of University Professors)
- New York State Council
- Northyork Seniors Centre (est. 1974; Canada)
- National Youth Sports Coaches Association
- New York State Chiropractic Association
- New York State Coalition for the Aging (Albany, NY)
- New York State Communication Association
- New York State Council on the Arts
- National Youth Science Camp Alumni Association (Charleston, WV)
- New York State Community Action Association (Guilderland, NY)
- New York State Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- New York State College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- New York State Council of Administrators of Music Education
- New York State Capital Assistance Program (community development program; New York State Assembly)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Clients: New York School Construction Authority ProjectNet Citadon www.
The New York School Construction Authority, on behalf of the Jonas Bronck Academy, leased the space which consists of approximately 50,000 s/f spread out on three levels, including a separate ground floor entrance with elevators.
The 850-student primary/intermediate school on the campus of Queens College is the second constructed by New York School Construction Authority using a superstructure comprised solely of structural reinforced concrete.
The association alleges that the Department of Education does not require professional competency and criminal background checks for contractors on leased space and charter/ partnership school projects, which is required by the New York School Construction Authority.
The legislation also created the New York School Construction Authority to oversee the program.
The deputy mayor also talked about the reallocation of school funding, pointing out how the New York School Construction Authority spends approximately $600-per-SF, or twice the national average.
So far, Burdick, Shiffer, and their team have done projects for a wide range of clients, including the New York School Construction Authority, the New York Times, Sears, Sony Theaters, and New York University.