His poems have appeared in the Atlanta Review, the New York Quarterly, and the Southern Poetry Review, among other publications.
What does NYQ stand for?
NYQ stands for New York Quarterly (poetry publication)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New York Police and Security Department (fictional; In Death series; J.D. Robb)
- National Young Physicists' Tournament (US Association for Young Physicists Tournaments)
- National Youth Project Trust (India)
- New York Physical Therapy
- New York Public Television
- New York Physical Therapy Association
- New York Public Transit Association (New York, NY)
- New York Prosecutors Training Institute (continuing legal education)
- North Yorkshire Partnership Unit (UK)
- National Youth Project Using Minibikes
- New York Quality Assurance System (New York State Department of Health)
- New York Quotation Company (New York Stock Exchange subsidiary)
- New York Quality Improvement Organization
- New York Quality Pottery
- New York Qin Society
- New Year's Resolution
- New York Rangers
- Normalized One-Year Return Rate (TL 9000)
- Northern York Region (Canada)
- Not Yet Rated (dance group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The school is affiliated with the New York Quarterly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends, and educates 655 students from kindergarten through 12th grade, guided, as stated in the school's mission statement, "by the ideals of integrity, peace, equality, simplicity and our commitment to diversity.
Poems by Dennis Bernstein have appeared in New York Quarterly, Pulp Smith, The Texas Observer, Helicon Nine, and other journals.
FOOTNOTES 1 For an excellent survey, see James Poterba, "Ccomparing the Cost of Capital in the United States and Japan: A Survey," Federal Reserve Bank of New York Quarterly Review, 16 (Autumn/Winter 1990-91).
04/2013) 1 The Federal Reserve Bank of New York Quarterly Report on Household Debt and Credit, February 2012.
His poems have appeared in the New York Quarterly, and Wascana Review.
ID=83265 Sara Lee Corporation will broadcast its New York Quarterly Update Meeting on Monday, 03/03/2003, at 12:30 p.