Con Edison's PowerYOURWay was established in 1998 following the 1995 decision by the New York Public Service Commission to have investor-owned utilities restructure their retail and wholesale plans.
What does NYPSC stand for?
NYPSC stands for New York Public Service Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYPSC
- Nanyang Primary School (Singapore)
- National Yellow Page Service, Inc.
- Navy Yard Puget Sound (US Navy Bremerton, WA)
- New York Paleontological Society
- New York Party Shuttle (tourism)
- New York Penn Station (New York, NY; train station)
- New York Perinatal Society
- New York Psychoanalytic Society
- National Yellow Pages Service Association
- New York Performance Standards Consortium (education)
- New York Police and Security Department (fictional; In Death series; J.D. Robb)
- National Young Physicists' Tournament (US Association for Young Physicists Tournaments)
- National Youth Project Trust (India)
- New York Physical Therapy
- New York Public Television
- New York Physical Therapy Association
- New York Public Transit Association (New York, NY)
- New York Prosecutors Training Institute (continuing legal education)
- North Yorkshire Partnership Unit (UK)
- National Youth Project Using Minibikes
Samples in periodicals archive:
CVNY), the operating subsidiary of CellularVision USA (Nasdaq: CVUS), announced today that the New York Public Service Commission (NYPSC) has approved CVNY's application to be certified to provide telephone service in the state of New York.
The agreement is subject to approval by the New York Public Service Commission.
In addition to meeting the guidelines of the New York Public Service Commission, the leading utility companies in this market, Keyspan, Con Edison and Orange and Rockland Utilities, are receptive to Intelligent Energy's starting operations in the region.
ANTC) is certified by the New York Public Service Commission to provide competitive local telephone services in New York State.
The $51 million transaction, which is pending approval by the New York Public Service Commission, will expand Aqua America's overall customer base by more than five percent and transform New York into the company's seventh largest state operation.
The New York Public Service commission tracks the provision of this energy.
In addition, New York Telephone reached an agreement with the New York Public Service Commission in October for a more favorable regulatory environment.