Hudson Square has become a thriving business center filled with creative businesses of all kinds," hid Laura Walker, president of New York Public Radio, and chair of the Hudson Square Connection board.
What does NYPR stand for?
NYPR stands for New York Public Radio
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYPR
We have 1 other meaning of NYPR in our Acronym Attic
- New York Professional Nurses Union
- New York Philharmonic Orchestra
- Newham Young People Online (UK)
- New York Petroleum Option Exchange
- Navy Yard Portsmouth (Portsmouth, NH)
- National Youth Policing Plan (New Zealand)
- New York Physician Profile (database)
- New York Power Pool (est. 1966)
- New York Private Placement Exchange
- New York Photo Review (web-based art magazine)
- New York Puerto Rican (demographics)
- New York Punk Rock
- Nylon Products
- Nanyang Primary School (Singapore)
- National Yellow Page Service, Inc.
- Navy Yard Puget Sound (US Navy Bremerton, WA)
- New York Paleontological Society
- New York Party Shuttle (tourism)
- New York Penn Station (New York, NY; train station)
- New York Perinatal Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
WDET is strengthening its position as a leading public radio station by partnering with WNYC, New York Public Radio and Public Radio International in developing The Takeaway, the first new public radio morning show in more than 25 years.
Laura Walker, president of WNYC Radio, will announce The Campaign for New York Public Radio to unveil the name for their new street-level performance space at a breakfast at the future home of WNYC, 160 Varick Street between Charleton and Vandam streets.
New York Public Radio is New York's premier public radio franchise, comprising WNYC, WQXR, The Jerome L.
WNYC, New York Public Radio is New York's premier public radio station, comprising WNYC 93.
We are delighted that Clear Channel will offer a selection of programming from WNYC on iHeartRadio," said Thomas Hjelm, Vice President and Chief Digital Officer, New York Public Radio.
Most recently, Viacom--the media conglomerate that incldues MTV and Paramount Pictures -moved into 345 Hudson Square in January, 10 months after WNYC, New York Public Radio, the largest public radio station in the country, moved into 160-170 Varick Street.
WNYC, New York Public Radio, is New York's premier public radio station, comprising WNYC 93.