NEW YORK, April 20 /PRNewswire/ -- The New York Otolaryngology Group (NYOG), recognized as one of the leading ear, nose, and throat medical practices in New York City, announced today that it has launched a hearing conservation practice specializing in serving the unique needs of musicians and other performing artists.
What does NYOG stand for?
NYOG stands for New York Otolaryngology Group (New York, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYOG
We have 1 other meaning of NYOG in our Acronym Attic
- Nine-Year-Old Boy (censorship standard)
- None of Your Business
- National Youth Orchestra of Canada
- New York Open Center (New York, NY)
- New York Outdoorsman Central
- New Yorkers on Crack (paintball club)
- New York Organ Donor Network
- National Youth Orchestra Festival (Sarasota, FL)
- Nepalese Youth Opportunity Foundation (Sausalito, CA)
- New York Opera Forum (provides training and performance opportunities)
- Not Your Ordinary Girl (song)
- National Youth Orchestra of Great Britain (London)
- New York Old Growth Forest Association
- New York Oncology Hematology
- New York Oil Heating Association
- National Youth Orchestra of Ireland (Dublin, Ireland, UK)
- Newmont Yandal Operations Limited (Adelaide, Australia)
- New York Opportunity Network (New York, New York)
- Nottinghamshire Youth Organisation Network (UK)
- New York Organization of Nurse Executives
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- The New York Otolaryngology Group (NYOG), recognized as one of the nation's leading otolaryngology practices, announced today that Dr.