The pancreas was provided by the New York Organ Donor Network, Inc.
What does NYODN stand for?
NYODN stands for New York Organ Donor Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Not Yet Out
- New York Ontario & Western (railroad)
- New York Orphan Asylum
- New York Open Book (securities trading)
- Nine-Year-Old Boy (censorship standard)
- None of Your Business
- National Youth Orchestra of Canada
- New York Open Center (New York, NY)
- New York Outdoorsman Central
- New Yorkers on Crack (paintball club)
- National Youth Orchestra Festival (Sarasota, FL)
- Nepalese Youth Opportunity Foundation (Sausalito, CA)
- New York Opera Forum (provides training and performance opportunities)
- New York Otolaryngology Group (New York, NY)
- Not Your Ordinary Girl (song)
- National Youth Orchestra of Great Britain (London)
- New York Old Growth Forest Association
- New York Oncology Hematology
- New York Oil Heating Association
- National Youth Orchestra of Ireland (Dublin, Ireland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About New York Organ Donor Network: Founded in 1978, the New York Organ Donor Network is the second largest of the nation's 58 nonprofit, federally designated organ procurement organizations.
The hospital's current designated OPO is the New York Organ Donor Network in New York City.
herself a liver transplant recipient, Elaine Berg, president of the New York Organ Donor Network, Dr.
At the time of her death Solarz was the General Public Representative on the board and a liaison to the board for the OPTN/UNOS Living Donor Committee She also served with other transplant organizations including the National Kidney Foundation, the New York Organ Donor Network, and the US Department of Health and Human Services Advisory Committee on Organ Transplantation (ACOT).
Louis, MO; At Large Organ Procurement Organization Representative (vote for one) - Elaine Berg, MPA, FACHE, New York Organ Donor Network, New York, NY, and Michael Seely, MS, CPTC, Pacific Northwest Transplant Bank, Portland, OR; Medical/Scientific Representatives (vote for two) - Jeffery Crippin, MD, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St.
They include: President - Tom Mone, OneLegacy, Los Angeles, CA; President-Elect - Sue Dunn, Donor Alliance, Denver, CO; Immediate Past President - Tracy Schmidt, Intermountain Donor Recovery Systems, Salt Lake City, UT; Secretary-Treasurer - Elaine Berg, New York Organ Donor Network, New York, NY; Medical Advisor - Paul Nelson, MD, Midwest Transplant Institute, Kansas City, MO; Medical Advisor-Elect - Daniel Lebovitz, MD, LifeBanc, Cleveland, OH; and Member-at-Large - Kevin O'Connor, New England Organ Bank, Newton, MA.
New York Organ Donor Network, Hamon USA, Kyowa Pharmaceutical, and Starwood Capital.