The investigators from the New York Obesity Research Center identified a genetic variant present in 21 percent of the African-Americans that was associated with higher preferences for added fats and oils (e.
What does NYORC stand for?
NYORC stands for New York Obesity Research Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Newmont Yandal Operations Limited (Adelaide, Australia)
- New York Opportunity Network (New York, New York)
- Nottinghamshire Youth Organisation Network (UK)
- New York Organization of Nurse Executives
- New York Operations Office (Atomic Energy Commission regional office)
- Name Your Own Price (business strategy)
- Neighborhood Youth Outreach Program (Pittsburgh, PA)
- New York Opera Project (New York, NY; stage performance group; est. 1992)
- North York Official Plan (Ontario, Canada)
- National Year of Reading (UK)
- New York State Office of Real Property Services
- National Youth Orchestra of Scotland (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- New York Opera Society (New York, NY)
- North Yorkshire Open Studios (UK)
- Not Your Ordinary School (Austin, Texas)
- New York Ontario Shrine Association
- Norfolk Youth Offending Team (UK)
- Not Your Ordinary Tappers
- Not Your Ordinary Therapist (Springfield, MO)
- New York Oracle Users Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Xavier Pi-Sunyer, director of the New York Obesity Research Center at St.
Beyond Zemel "People have a funny sort of bias," says Steven Heymsfield, executive director of clinical sciences at the pharmaceutical firm Merck and former deputy director of the New York Obesity Research Center at St.
Allison completed a post-doctoral fellowship at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and a second post-doctoral fellowship at the NIH-funded New York Obesity Research Center at St.
Steven Heymsfield, The New York Obesity Research Center, St.
A clinical study at The New York Obesity Research Center at St.
The multicenter research design simultaneously tracked the progress of both groups at each of six obesity research centers across the United States, with the New York Obesity Research Center at St.
The latest in this clinical proof comes through a study conducted by The New York Obesity Research Center at St.