His previous duty stations include: Supply Officer, USS Lindenwald (LSD6); New York Naval Shipyard, Brooklyn, N.
What does NYNS stand for?
NYNS stands for New York Naval Shipyard
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- New York New Jersey and Connecticut TransportLink (regional plan association)
- New York-New Jersey Trail Conference
- New Year, New Me
- New York Naval Militia
- New York New Media Association
- New York New Music Ensemble
- Navy Yard Norfolk (Norfolk, VA)
- New York Nonprofit Press
- New York Newspaper Publishers Association
- New York Number Portability Trial Task Force (consortium)
- New York Naval Shipyard Material Lab
- New York Near Space Research
- New York Networks for School Renewal
- New York Night Train (band)
- New York New Visions (rebuilding Lower Manhattan; New York City)
- New York, New York
- Navy Yard New York (US Navy)
- National Youth Orchestra (Great Britain)
- Native Youth Olympics
- New York Observer (newspaper)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operational and Building Data: Contract awarded on July 1, 1956 to the New York Naval Shipyard, Brooklyn, N.
The aircraft passed directly over the New York Naval Shipyard at 200 to 300 feet heading 340 degrees.