2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Billions of federal dollars will flow into the metropolitan area over the next 25 years to improve the region's transportation system, and the New York Metropolitan Transportation Council (NYMTC) is seeking input into how that money should be spent.
What does NYMTC stand for?
NYMTC stands for New York Metropolitan Transportation Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NYMTC in our Acronym Attic
- New York Mycological Society (New York City)
- North Yarmouth Memorial School (North Yarmouth, Maine)
- Nottingham Yamaha Music School (UK)
- New York Main Street Alliance
- National Yellow Multi-Services Directory
- National Youth Music Theatre (UK)
- New York Mortgage Trust Inc. (real estate investment; New York, NY)
- New York Museum of Transportation (Rochester, NY)
- New York Marine Trades Association
- New York Metropolitan Transit Authority
- New York Musical Theatre Festival
- National Yang-Ming University (Taipei, Taiwan)
- New York Macintosh Users' Group
- New York Metro Vocal Arts Ensemble
- New York Museum of Water
- New York Mercantile Exchange
- National Youth Network (est. 1997; juvenile crime prevention)
- Need You Now (song)
- New York Nautical (New York, NY)
- New York News
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York Metropolitan Transportation Council members discuss regional growth at annual meeting; New York University's Kimmel Center, 60 Washington Square Park South, 4th floor auditorium.
Cruz Russell, deputy chief of strategic planning for the Port Authority of NY & NJ, outlined the Authority's aggressive $5 billion a year capital program And Joel Ettinger, the newly appointed executive director of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Council (NYMTC) noted that the recently issued draft Regional Transportation Plan outlines $160 billion in transportation needs through 2030.
“We need to recognize that there are a lot of priorities to maintain the system, to build the system, and we believe that we need to build it beyond what we are planning today,” he told several hundred transportation planners at a meeting of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Council.
NEW YORK, June 20 /PRNewswire/ -- The New York Metropolitan Transportation Council (NYMTC) today released its draft Transportation Conformity Determination, Environmental Justice Assessment and Congestion Management System Status Report -- all of which have been developed to meet Federal transportation and air-quality planning requirements.
UPDATE: Partnership spokesman Brian Mahanna emails: "The Partnership meets regularly with elected officials from across the state, including Attorney General Spitzer, and meeting with the Naussau County executive and co-chair of New York Metropolitan Transportation Council to share views on regional cooperation on transit, Medicaid and other issues of mutual concern was in no way a political statement.
NEW YORK, March 31 /PRNewswire/ -- The New York Metropolitan Transportation Council (NYMTC) today released its proposed Regional Transportation Plan, Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and regional emissions analysis to the public for review and comment, announced Joel P.
18 /PRNewswire/ -- The New York Metropolitan Transportation Council (NYMTC) today held a Grand Opening ceremony to mark its return to lower Manhattan.